Originally Posted by li0scc0
According to people on these forums....
- Greatest forehand, backhand, serve, serve return, volley, and overhead ever.
- Would have won the 100m, 200m, and 400m at the Olympics
- Outran a cheetah in a sprint
- Had a resting heart rate of 4 beats per minute
- Could squat 1175 pounds
- Had 0% bodyfat
- Walked on water in order to appear at the French, US Open, and Wimbledon
- A single strand of his hair could cure cancer and heart disease merely by touching it
All 100% true and verified.
And that would probably be a LOT less than some would think of their tennis heroes today.
Originally Posted by jackson vile
Wow, I did not know that. Borg was absolutely amazing. Also he won on real grass and all those channel slams as well.
Let's just say Borg was a great player. I don't think there is much argument about that.
Nadal's great as is Federer, Djokovic, Laver, Rosewall, Tilden, Sampras, Agassi, Edberg, Becker, Lendl, Pancho Gonzalez and many others and all of them were great tennis talents. Some people used to think Yannick Noah was such a great athlete that he should have tried the NBA. That never happened but indirectly his DNA played in the NBA in the form of his son Joakim Noah who plays for the Chicago Bulls.