View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004, 07:39 PM   #32
tennisnoob
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisc
Tennisnoob

Judging by your last post, you clearly weren't as fortunate as most people who contribute to this GLOBAL forum who were lucky enough to have received, or be in the process of receiving, a decent education, and who were taught some manners. So we should make some allowances for you. Notwithstanding that, if you have views to express based on nationality, race, creed or religion, then I am sure that you will have little trouble finding some ultra right-wing websites, with forums, that you can contribute to, instead of leaving those remarks on this forum. You will also be much more appreciated on those sites. And I have little doubt that the administrators of this forum will agree with me.
Thank you for the reminder. I admit i have stepped overboard and I sincerely apologise if I have offended any Brits out there for they are one of the nicest people but i do think your words are unnecessarily harsh too. Its all personal between me & Pro Staff Tour 90 and I did not say those things to have such a broadside meaning. Peace.
tennisnoob is offline   Reply With Quote