View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 04:21 AM   #27
Povl Carstensen
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Jr View Post
Well.. he has and he sort of hasn't too. I've read all of Ron's posts here and the frames arrive at Priority One from Wilson. Who's to say they don't have a different internal make-up than the retail frames did. Without dissecting one there's no real way they can know short of their customer, Roger, actually telling them. I doubt we'd know if that was the case. I'm sure showing discretion is included as part of their service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Jr View Post
From the moment Wilson started marketing him as using the BLX they were effectively saying otherwise. He was using the K90 mould which was/is not exactly the same as the BLX they said he was using. They're very close but the subtle differences have been noticed and I imagine this will be the case with the new variant too.

We only know the progression of his frames and where the PJs happen relative to retail models... As for the internal composition.. that's where it comes unstuck. Personally, I'd guess his frames are a custom composition which retains their flex over the lifetime they are in use (3 months basically) - more consistently than a retail frame would.
I think now you are doing the speculating, but of course you are free to do so. It has been discussed plenty allready.