Overeemforehand-YYR-23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgoran View Post
I think they do and to all curious Wawrinka is using 95d and Tomic 98D
They both use 98D until proven otherwise
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoster View Post
Verdasco won an ATP500 tournament (Memphis) the first week he switched to a Yonex, then it seemed like a few weeks later Dunlop picked him up for more money.
Verdasco won San Jose not Memphis. He actually hit a his biggest serve ever 152 mph. I bought my RDiS 200 before even demoing, great racquets. Yonex not being chosen by Verdasco may have actually been a good thing for Yonex, look where He is now, I don't think He could ever stay in the top 10 for that long, I guess his spell is over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosscourt View Post
Does anyone know whe to look for pro stock Yonexes? A trad feeling 95 Yonex is ideal for my game.

cc
There is no Yonex Pro Stock. The only differences are that the racquets are made for the players demands, for instance if you wanted a Vcore 98D with 360g unstrung, they would make it for you, but it would be a 98D. The difference in playability is because of extra weight, different length.

I don't understand this buzz suddenly just because Yonex hired Tomic and Wawrinka. They always made great racquets, independently of who played with their racquets, suddenly many want to buy VCore here...ludicrous !!!

Look at the URD ti 80, is the same from some years ago, or look for some old R series if you want something old. No doubt the modern racquets are easier to play, more user friendly.
Overeemforehand-YYR-23 is offline   Reply With Quote