View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 05:33 PM   #37
fedhead83829
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by champy511 View Post
Since Mike.Killion suggested about the possibility of Fed may put some weight onone side of the frame, I've been paying attention on Fed's matches. It's even clearer this year with the new pj, that he always have one side up, 100%. Even in practice. it baffled me, he had to have something behind that more than just superstition.Since I am playing with a Donnay racket, I have put an extra 6 gr on one side of my racket, between 1-3 o'clock. i kept that part up n I think I am seeing an extra kick on my topspin.
What have you learn from being a golf pro? I would like to know more. Also, if you happenned to see the on court interview that Courier had with Fed, right after he beat Dr. Ivo, Fed was being very vague about his racket, but he did say something about doing something to the inside of his racket. I have not been able to find that interview online, so if anybody have it, please post it. Thx. Would love to hear more about this matter, all the while, I will keep the weight on my racket.
? thats the k factor version? whats the 1st time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakulie View Post
Always a first time for everything. This is a photo taken by me at the Sony Miami 2009 practice.

Enjoy:

fedhead83829 is offline   Reply With Quote