1. 59 Yannick Maden def. 68 Olivier Borsos 6-4 6-2 - Maden used his formula. The same formula that beat Boyajian and Spir last year. That is, sneak out the first set after a evenly matches set then cruise away in the 2nd.
2. Neal Skupski def. Gerardo Meza 6-4, 6-0 - Expected result. #2 is a little high for Meza
3. Dominique Maden def. Chris Simpson 6-1, 0-6, 6-2 - Streaky match by the look of the scoreline. This is typical for D/Maden's fire away style of play
4. Tom Knights def. Cedric Willems 6-4, 6-4 - Tight match. Knights showed grit in taking the 2nd set after being down 4-3
5. Stefan Szacinski def. Hunter Harrington 7-6 (5), 7-6 (4) - Another close loss for Harrington. Hopefully he can start turning thses into wins very soon.
6. James Turbervill def. Zachary Rigsby 6-1, 6-3 -A little disappointed in the scoreline