View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #1
JackB1
G.O.A.T.

Default EXO3 Warrior 100 Review & Home of "The Warriors"

OK, I just got a demo of the new Prince Warrior 100. Plan on hitting with it tomorrow if it stays dry enough!!! I never liked the Prince Black but this new offering is intriguing. Nice mid stiffness level of 64 with perfect "players-tweener" specs of 11oz, 320 sw and 24 beam. The specs are almost identical to my regular racquet...the Becker DC Pro, so I should feel right at home with it almost immediately.

I weighed my racquet and it was 328 grams with dampener and overgrip. Came in at 4 1/2 pts headlite. It swings quicker through the air than my Becker...probably due to the O-ports. I will try it stock first, but I am thinking it may need a little lead to keep it from feeling too "whippy". My demo is strung with full Prince Lightning XX and I think I am the first to get this demo...it looks unused. The paintjob is OK....mostly black with some white and silver. Not a flashy look, but not ugly either. I wonder if u can get this racquet with the regular string holes on the sides, as opposed to the port holes? I just hate stringing racquets with the port holes!

Stay tuned! More to come! If anyone else has hit with this racquet already, please let me know what your thought were.

Last edited by JackB1; 03-05-2012 at 07:31 PM.
JackB1 is offline   Reply With Quote