View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 04:52 PM   #43
jamesblakefan#1
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick66 View Post
McCool is married to the undertaker and they wanted to start a family is the story I heard so she walked away for the time being.

No idea on Maryse.

The divas suck 100% because of Laurantis. he got away from women that could wrestle and started hiring failed models to get in there. None have panned out for them. The few that could wrestle are now either in TNA or retired. He chased them off because they didnt have that look they wanted. Never mind they could wrestle at the same level as most of their men but they were not 5'10" and blonde.
Maryse was injured and decided to retire/be Miz's arm candy rather than step back in the ring.

The best diva of all time was a former model (Trish). She worked her *** off to get better in the ring. These girls now don't work at all to get better. Even Beth is overrated in my book. It'll never be like it was during the glory days of the divas again. Lita, Trish, Ivory, Victoria, Molly Holly, Jacqueline, Jazz. Not only were they good in the ring but they weren't all cookie cutter blondes. They were unique and actually had characters/personas.

Maryse even though she wasn't the best in the ring was probably the best heel character of the divas. She should have gotten more of a shot as the top heel, I'd rather have Maryse's french b**ch character than Beth and Nattie's angry blonde characters. And Nattie has the voice of a man. Kharma's ok but the divas roster is so p*ss poor now that it's hard for me to get hyped about it. If she was around 10 years ago it would have been great.
jamesblakefan#1 is offline   Reply With Quote