View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 05:22 PM   #44
maverick66
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesblakefan#1 View Post
The best diva of all time was a former model (Trish). She worked her *** off to get better in the ring. These girls now don't work at all to get better. Even Beth is overrated in my book. It'll never be like it was during the glory days of the divas again. Lita, Trish, Ivory, Victoria, Molly Holly, Jacqueline, Jazz. Not only were they good in the ring but they weren't all cookie cutter blondes. They were unique and actually had characters/personas.

Maryse even though she wasn't the best in the ring was probably the best heel character of the divas. She should have gotten more of a shot as the top heel, I'd rather have Maryse's french b**ch character than Beth and Nattie's angry blonde characters. And Nattie has the voice of a man. Kharma's ok but the divas roster is so p*ss poor now that it's hard for me to get hyped about it. If she was around 10 years ago it would have been great.
Nattie is a joke now. the whole she farts thing is gonna bury her as a legit wrestler. I dont know who thought that was a good idea but its not. Plus she had a decent angle with the make the models cry thing, why kill that?

Beth has nobody to work with at all. If she did you would see the talent she has. Maybe with karma you will get that but as of now she is just coasting because her best cant be matched and it takes two to look good.

the rest of the divas are forgettable at best. I agree makes me want Ivory, Lita, victoria, Mickie, and Trish back. actually wrestlers that worked hard at their craft. I would even take a Debra who could heel manage over these girls.

which makes me think whatever happened to managers. they have about 1 right now with Vickie and she put dolph over really well. Also Swagger is having a mini run after they half buried him when he lost the title. They need more managers for guys that can perform but have limited mic skills.