View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #51
maverick66
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesblakefan#1 View Post
What did you all think about the Jericho/Punk interactions last night?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4zWV-Fnjv4

Personally I agree w/ Jericho. Punk has grown stale to me, his pipebombs lost their luster once he resorted to tired jokes about HHH banging the boss' daughter. But I'm a huge Y2J fan, always have been. So take my word with a grain of salt.
Its not punks fault. They killed almost all his momentum by having him do the kevin nash/HHH stuff. When they got him going again with the jonny ace feud it came back a little but they really hurt his push. The other issue is there is no heel for him to go against. With Jericho back there is but outside of him ziggler/Swagger were not cutting it.

With all of punks faults he is making Daniel Bryan look horrible. Bryan is just so blah its unreal. This entire AJ angle sucks. She pretends hurt and then comes out heel woman or wakes up and says enough and screws bryan over. Either way neither one is that entertaining. Its a shame Mark Henry got hurt because him vs the Big Show was good. Two monsters going at it and Henry has been doing some of the best work he has ever done.

They need tag teams to make a come back. The ones that have a name and a common theme. I like the Uso's and the Mexican team but they have a real lack of teams that make sense. every tag team match seems to be lets throw 4 guys in a ring together because we dont have a plan for them.