View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 11:04 PM   #14
Bjorn99
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
Ben was really stupid, had he retired after that WR he would have not been caught and been disgraced, esp since he was not using anything designer (from what i know) but stanazolol which was used to fatten cows/livestock.

OTOH, Flo Jo retired before being caught, but then suddenly died a few years later. (Yes, she was never caught).

All the others who were detected went through their typical one to two years of professing innocence and then finally admitting guilt. The number of vials of banned substances and syringes that are found at various "Games" such as Olympics, Asian etc is high.

During the height of the cold war/communism or whatever it was did you notice that the Eastern Bloc athletes excelled in areas where steroids would help -- sprints, field events (power events), lifting etc, and not so much in skill events. Especially the women, where the difference would be larger.

However, i still don't know whether the african long distance runners are doped. I still think they aren't. Any info on that ?

I got my steroids from the same guy as Ben. That guy was ten times more knowledgeable than this Angel guy, and that is no disrespect to Angel. And Ben was undetectable, his story of a spiked drink was actually true. He was singled out, and who knows how the stanazabol got into his system. Maybe it wasnt even in it. Its all ********, heck Borg... dont even get me going on that guy.
Bjorn99 is offline   Reply With Quote