View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 12:52 PM   #2
EasyDoesIt
New User

Default Wilson Hammer 5.5 Spin: Lowered Asking Price & Updated Info

Lowered asking price: $115 shipped.

Grip size: 4 3/8

Photos now available.

When I was taking photos, I noticed a bit of age-related deterioration to the wrap. (Though only used six or seven times, itís 15 years old). Also, I was reminded of a tiny bit of overspray by the manufacturer. (It looks to me like a tiny spot of black got on the red area during the original painting, which they apparently noticed and tried to lightly dab off, as some faint shadow of black paint remains there and the red paint in that tiny area looks ever-so-subtly less smooth compared to elsewhere on the racquet. I have never applied paint to this racquet and the racquet has never been out of my possession since the day of purchase for anyone else to tamper with it in anyway. The paint job on the racquet, like every other part, is 100% original.†And it has always been stored in the bag when not in use. That's why the bag is a little dirty while the racquet is spot-free and even dust-free. The racquet has never needed cleaning and has never been wiped even with a wet cloth, much less any sort of cleaning agent.)
EasyDoesIt is offline   Reply With Quote