View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #47
VOLLEY KING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman99 View Post
I didn't mean the two grips shown in the photos, I meant the two types of grips shown on their website. The website has a "button" to help determine which grip is best, and pictures of the two grips, but damned if I can figure out which is best, or why.

Re the rackets, since Vortex has their generous MBG policy in lieu of offering demo rackets, I'll just get the 133 and try it out. If I like it, I'll keep it. If I REALLY like it better than the 108, I'll just sell the 108.

I also have to decide whether I like either of the Vortex rackets better than the PowerAngle --- I can't believe how much better I am playing with it. I am planning to have it restrung this coming weekend with Powermaxx Light Touch gut, at 45 lbs. This string is specifically designed for lower tensions, in fact 45 lbs is the upper limit. Should be interesting.
I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the 133. It does look funny though.

There are two grips....one is softer and the other is a heavier rubber. It's personal preference.

I like the softer one much better....but I like mounting tape better than all.

Last edited by VOLLEY KING : 03-05-2012 at 09:05 AM.
VOLLEY KING is offline   Reply With Quote