View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 06:47 PM   #20
ben123
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
You know your response above tells a great deal about you.
  1. You ask for proof
  2. You get proof...not only proof, but proof in the form of a picture taken by the very guy who strung Davydenko's frames at Roland Garros.
  3. You then try to what if the proof so as to invalidate it

Pros don't change their gear that radically. Yeah, it was a Dunlop, and Dunlop tried (and failed) to build a frame just like the Prince he was playing and winning with. Ergo, Einstein, one would conclude that the Prince was of like weight.

Now, just for the sake of argument, let's assume it was a hoax (tee hee). Someone would not only have produce the labels, no big deal, but they would also have to somehow paint "Nikolay Davydenko" very professionally on the target frame. And......they would have to find a showroom floor full of Babolat stringing machines as there are several available AND they would have to want to go to the trouble of doing this ALL to fool you about Nikolay Davydenko's racquets. Wouldn't it be more plausible to do it for a bigger name pro?

Nobody was "spamming", it's called "responding". Just because you have some fixed idea that all pros play with a certain weight range doesn't make it a fact and certainly doesn't make the response "spam". You may want to, at some point, consider that you really don't know it all. Just a suggestion.

The fact is, professional players are just like us club players in one respect. They have different preferences. They don't all play with the same flex, weight, head size, string, balance, or tension. That is why they make more than one kind of frame and string.

I really think you should change your picture from Albert to Pee Wee.

the only intention of the davydenko arguments were to show that the specs you posted arent 100% clear which is true.

but anyways this was not the topic in the first place. the topic was give sources for your specs. specs without sources are useless.

i know that pros wouldnt rly radically change their stuff. i also never said anywhere that i do think theres a specific weight range. i only said i doubt his weight is so low.

i dont really know why you are so angry, too. you make personal attacks at me without any reason...this is just a forum in the internet calm down...
and you write many sentences without much info
ben123 is offline   Reply With Quote