View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 09:20 PM   #33
Towser83
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthFed View Post
Dont get me wrong lol, i agree, but i also understand why the thread was made. People talk **** about old man fed all the time...despite the fact that minus the AO...he's been on an AMAZING run since that USO match and its still going...you know in some years he didnt win a title till like...fall. This year he's won 3 back to back w/o the excuse of the top 4 not being there. People are just excited their favorite player is still very relevant you know what i mean?
well people are discussing what federer did well on match threads and various others, i just wanted to sum up stuff in one thread. Didn't know it would cause such a ****storm. Didn't insult nadal at all, but that was my mistake, i should of said how ****poor and useless he was. In future when pleased about any match a player wins against nadal, i will specify that Nadal brought it on himself.

Jeez, i've said 100 times that nadal did not turn up in the wtf match.

Incidentally, anytime a nadal fan talks about how awesome Nadal was in 2008, especailly at RG, do they always remember to say how crap Federer played, and how he choked Hamburg and choked break points at Wimbledon? I'm talking nadal fans, not fed fans.