Thread: Formula 1 2012
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 06:56 PM   #16
bigant2984
Rookie

[quote=ryushen21;6425694]Lewis will get his wins. I still think that if he had pitted first and hadn't had that bit of bad luck with the jack man, that he would have been in the lead instead of Alonso.

But I can't say that I am really mad about the result because I love the Ferrari history with that team and definitely want to see them have success.

I think that Kimi is a bit of a wildcard and that is definitely something that F1 needed.

I think that the more important question is HOW did McLaren get away with that nose. Considering how much the teams spend on engineering and aerodynamics, It just doesn't exactly match up that only one team out of all of them would figure out how to pull of that type of nose design.

WCA,

its great to see the best drivers and some of the younger guys scoring points, mix things up a little

i love mclaren, but its nice to see ferrari back in the mix and running strong in a race, i enjoy it when its competitive, and im glad things didnt start the way they did last year !

im really excited about austin, i wont mind a GA ticket cause that is def all i will be able to afford , if i can afford it at all, ill stay in a crapy hotel if i have to just to be there , and i have no problem going alone, i just need to see and f1 race before i die !!!!!!!!!!
bigant2984 is offline   Reply With Quote