View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 08:24 AM   #5632
NickC
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feņa14 View Post
I'm not so sure, Milan have a good defence and they are shielded very well. Nocerino and Ambrosini are pretty much there to stop anyone even getting to the defence, so it will be tricky for Barcelona, especially when you have to be wary of Ibrahimovic, Boateng and Robinho up the other end.

I think i'll say 2-2, with Milan going through on away goals. That would be the best thing for the tournament imo. Showing it is possible to knock Barcelona out over 2 legs and seeing the mighty Milan back where they feel they belong after so long, it would be good to see.
I don't think Milan have it in them to win at the Nou Camp, as much as I would love to see it happen. It's not an easy task, though, but if anyone can do it, it's probably Milan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross K View Post
Re ultimate winner of Champ.'s Lge my feeling is it will be Real or Barca.
It will be Real. Or my wallet will cry, I put down a good amount on them winning it at 14/1 and I would be gutted if it didn't work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feņa14 View Post
Really sticking your neck out there, Ross!

At the start of the season I went for Bayern Munich, which i'll stick with. I'm hoping for someone other than the big 2 in Spain win it, someone like Bayern Munich, AC Milan or Chelsea

Ferriera said Chelsea are looking to do what Liverpool did in 2005, that kind of story that doesn't happen often is what i'm hoping for, either that or Munich winning it on their home ground.
I don't think Bayern will win it this time, but next year they will, especially considering they've already signed Shaqiri and will no doubt look to build on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross K View Post
Okay, if it's about taking a punt, long shots, etc, I'll go for Chelsea.
OUCH! Well, they're a better shot to win it than Spurs ever will be.