View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 10:09 AM   #5633
Feņa14
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickC View Post
I don't think Milan have it in them to win at the Nou Camp, as much as I would love to see it happen. It's not an easy task, though, but if anyone can do it, it's probably Milan.
Yeah, backing anyone to beat Barcelona at home is pretty stupid. As you say though, Milan are one of only a few teams who are capable of it, but even then they need to play out of their skin and get lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickC View Post
I don't think Bayern will win it this time, but next year they will, especially considering they've already signed Shaqiri and will no doubt look to build on that.
They will be better next year, absolutely. I think Dortmund being so good is helping them, to have top quality opposition like that keeping you on your toes in the league, it helps. I still think they can do it though, Robben and Gomez score goals, plus they will only have to beat Barcelona in a one off game in the final, not to mention it will be at their home ground.

If they get past Real Madrid, which you won't like hearing me say they can I think they have a shot in the final.
Feņa14 is offline   Reply With Quote