Thread: ACC tennis
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 04:38 PM   #244
Clemson_tennis
Hall Of Fame

Duke def FSU 4-3. Bucaro and Lock won just like I predicted. Lock is going to be a serious player in this league in coming seasons and Bucaro is suddenly a monster at #3.

UNC def Miami 5-2. Very strong effort from Miami. Actually had a shot to win this as Soto gave up a set lead to Burkhardt and Flores put in the match of his life and lost to Hernandez 7-5 in the 3rd set breaker.

Wake just finished off Maryland 4-3. Wake is so weak at 5 and 6, but pretty good at the top positions. Doubles was the key as both teams have strong doubles and Wake was able to edge #2 dubs 11-9 in the breaker.

GT def VT 5-2 - Luka Somen routed King 6-2 6-2 but everything else went the Jackets way. Surprised to see the bottom of the line-up go in Tech's way.

Virginia def Clemson 6-1 - Rigsby routined Oudshoorn 6-0 6-4 at #6 for the Tigers point. #3 doubles for Clemson also won. Harrington gave up an 8-5 supertiebreak lead to lose to Courtney. Pretty decent performance from the Tigers. (full report will be in the Clemson tennis thread).

so I nalied my picks today. Did have Wake and Gt winning

Last edited by Clemson_tennis : 04-06-2012 at 04:59 PM.
Clemson_tennis is offline   Reply With Quote