View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 10:47 AM   #296
maverick66
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesblakefan#1 View Post
He had a pretty strong run nonetheless. Beat Orton clean at 2 straight PPVs. Bad *** run. Still he was going to drop the belt eventually, and losing to Show with a clear injury isn't exactly getting 'jobbed' out. Ask Bryan what getting jobbed out is for a heel. I'm sure he'll have another main event run, a feud with him and Sheamus for the belt would be fun.
He did have a good run and it was good to see after all the years of him being a company man he finally got rewarded. Just kinda disappointed to see it end but such is wrestling. On to the next guy or HHH vs HBK vs Undertaker once for the last time again.

Bryan cracks me up. He is degrading this girl so bad and yet people are cheering for it. Just no heel heat at all. The yes chants have the feeling of the what chants. Not sure I am gonna be a fan of that.

Jobbing out Bryan to Sheamus seems to have hurt Sheamus alot more. Just not a great way to exchange a belt at Wrestlemania at all. Not sure if they where punishing Bryan or just ****** writing again. when I saw it happen I figured someone must have been hurt but that isnt the case.