View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 04:00 PM   #31
Evan77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadal_slam_king View Post
Djokovic only wins as much as Nadal allows him to win. When Nadal is playing his best, Nadal wins the US Open no matter what anyone does. Nadal plays bad, he loses to Del Potro in straight sets at the US Open or Djokovic in 4 sets at the US Open. Nadal plays his best and he only gets broken 5 times in the entire US Open. And I haven't even mentioned Wimbledon, where even playing a very nervous match Nadal was able to breadstick Djokovic last year and also break Djokovic's serve in the 4th set. Now with his confidence back, Nadal will take back his titles and move within a couple of Federer's 16 slams and then finish off that record in 2013-14.
lol, the biggest BS ever. Djokovic owns Nadal, like it or not. Novak is 4000 points ahead of Nadal and you are just are just a Rafatratd (you must be from India, not sure why Indians love Rafa so much), I can't even believe you can post something stupid like this, lol ... Djokovic is clearly #1 ... Nadal winning MC means nothing ... hahah, regarding W, oh boy, go watch that match again... you know *****, but suit you self you poor blind boy ...

Gee, can you be more stupid than this ... "Djokovic only wins as much as Nadal allows him to win", hahahha... this is too good.... man, ask for a brain transplant ... what an idiot ... can you be more stupid than this, I guess not ...

Last edited by Evan77 : 04-23-2012 at 04:04 PM.
Evan77 is offline   Reply With Quote