View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 10:47 AM   #43
kragster
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan77 View Post
yeah, Nadal is God, or is it that God is Nadall... not sure, still thinking about it.

right, Nadal is so much more talented that Swiss ballerina ... gee people, I hope your are being sarcastic. if not, I can only laugh.

regardless of their h2h and clay *****, Federer is an effortless genius... comparing Fed and Rafa is just stupid ... I can't believe how far some ********s can go ... oh, let me say this again, DJOKOVIC OWNS NADAL, get it ? I guess not, lol. oh, ********s ... such a turn off... I used to like him but his fan-base is the most delusional base ever ... meh
I don't necessarily agree with your generalization of an entire fan base based on 3-4 major offenders (with multiple usernames that make them look like 6-7 posters!).

On a related note, I don't understand why grocery stores don't yet have an map/software/tool that tells me where to find things. Imagine how much time I would save shopping. Is it not in their best interests for me to not be frustrated? Or are they hoping that if I'm lost I'll stumble around and buy more stuff. Do folks here like Guacamole?Want the basic steps in how to make guacamole? You've come to the right place. Guacamole can take on many different forms to be used in a variety of different ways - all are delicious. One constant ingredient in all guacamole recipes are ripe avocados like versatile, flavorful Fresh Hass Avocados. Hass Avocados make the perfect guacamole for any occasion.