View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 06:03 AM   #8020
Pneumated1
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Player View Post
Stay with it then. When a racquet makes tennis easy, you have a winner. the Prestige will not be easy after the honeymoon wears off.
I know what you're saying, and it's in the back of my mind, but when I say "easy," I don't necessarily mean more effective or more conducive to winning. The London mesmerizes you with its feel, forgiving sweetspot, and smooth response, but I definitely play looser with it than the 300 Tours I came from and this new Prestige. I've never served better with another racquet than the Prestige, and surprisingly, my ball quality is better with it than the London. I can see it, and my opponents have commented on it. And while I tend to be an aggressive player, the success of my game is dependent upon precision, but the London is no slouch in that area either.

The bottom line: the Prestige is the solution to the very few problems that I experience using the London. Whether or not solving these few problems in the greater scheme of things is worth it is the real question. Time will tell, and this transition, if it does occur, will be slow, I hope. I know what you're saying though, which is why this has been such a tough decision.
Pneumated1 is offline   Reply With Quote