View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 10:40 AM   #46
Marcus2137
Rookie

I have no problem with net cords. Even if it were on purpose: good for you for being able to hit it when you want. If it's not on purpose, seems silly to apologize.

mine are:

-don't close the door
-don't call out score
-don't look at player across from them before feeding or serving a ball
-don't call out or give a sign on close bounces, which leaves me wondering what the score is
-when rallying, walk over and pick up one ball but leave the other 2 right next to it
-when rallying, they keep feeding ball after ball without giving me the chance so suddenly they are out of balls and I have pockets full that are pulling my shorts off
-stopping the rallying to go pick up balls even though I still have three in my hand and pocketfuls
-serving without getting 2 balls first
-interrupting me between first and second serve without a good reason (i.e. moving a ball posing a danger)
-questioning the score while I'm in the middle of my service motion, and then not giving me a let despite talking while I'm serving
-people in too much of a hurry to warm up and just want to immediately start a set
-dirty courts that make my tennis equipment filthy and wear out faster
-every questionable serve being played as a let
-people who hit my balls out of the court and then come back with some old, bald, flat ball instead

Ahhh, feels good to get it all out
Marcus2137 is offline   Reply With Quote