View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 01:47 PM   #6094
NickC
Professional

Wow, Chelsea were horrid tonight. Yeah, the two posts early on were bright spots but overall we were trash. Couldn't pass, awful defending, awful shooting, Liverpool were just better.

I hope they don't show up like this in Germany!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feņa14 View Post
You're right, he does! You have to give City credit if they are put off by the way he's handling things and the wages he's demanding. It looks like they will win the title so there are many players out there who will want to be a part of it and are hungry to help them achieve even more, players like him looking to mess them around and then move to Barcelona in a season or two are bad news.

They're looking at a young forward from Montpellier instead, which shows they're growing and don't need to pay over the odds for mercenaries like they had to do to a certain extent to get them to where they wanted to be. Now they can call the shots.
Ooh, that's Younes Belhanda!!! He was born the same day I was! I've seen a good amount of him, he's quite a player. Good on the ball, good shot, good left foot, good right foot, can play in the center of the park as well as out on the wings. Fast as hell too. And being French, you know he's got a few tricks he can use from time to time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feņa14 View Post
You make it sound like we will in Brazil, or the next Euro's, or the World Cup after that
LOL I think my country has a better shot at winning the World Cup than yours does at the current moment, and I'm not too high on our chances of winning it in my lifetime.