Originally Posted by Smasher08
No worries. In short order:-
1. Yes. I'd suggest using them sparingly until necessary.
2. Not Babolat Elastocrosses, which I understand have teflon. Bab SSers will/should facilitate spin.
3. No. Bab SSers due to teflon coating.
4. Yes. I reuse mine as much as possible.
5. No idea. I mis-hit my fair share of balls but have never had any snapping from it.
Please don't tell me the stringbed will feel like I've put a dampener on. I hate that boardy sensation feeling of a dampener.
HA! My shanks are epic. More power to me!
Wilson BLX Six.One Tour 90. 374g, 8pts HL, SW=355 (according to TW's calculator)