View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 06:00 PM   #29
tistrapukcipeht
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by syke View Post
When it comes to full bed poly, I know my experience is limited compared to the folks here. But calling the Poly Tour Spin the best string on the market is a little overboard.

Personally, I do like the string and hope to purchase more. It's got zany spin freshly strung, but after 3-4 hours you can really feel the spin has dropped a number of notches. The edges gets smoothen out and spin becomes average for a poly.

Besides it does have that plasticky feel, which might not go down well with some.

I know you are a big fan Yonex. But let's not be too bias.
I'm not bias, but I do like Yonex, Mizuno and Asics, all great quality products, that is why I keep buying them, but I also like Luxilon and Tecnifibre, Babolat gut and RPM Blast.

What it feels to some it's not important to me, because what it matters is what it feels to me, some like, some don't and as i had been using Luxilon, Babolat and Tecnifibre for a long time I do think this string and the poly Tour HS are better overall than these other strings, feel is subjective and not the only parameter to judge a string, as I said many times, overall poly spin is better to me, maybe not to you or some others but i know other people using it as well and they really like it to.

But you know your stuff too, so I accept your opinion, just disagree a little, .