View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 05:47 AM   #38
dgoran
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakulie View Post
Not sure I am able to read into what you and bobfl are talking about, but I'll give some feedback.

The Tennis Depot, being that they knew I reviewed strings wanted an unbias review of a string without posting about it on TW. The review was to be solely for Tennis Depot. They asked if I was interested, so I said yes. I was provided a black poly string in a clear bag. That is all. No name, company information, or other info.

After I hit with it, I asked what the name of the string was, who made it, and where could I purchase it, as I wanted to make it my new string. This is how much I liked it. I was told it wouldn't be available for perhaps up to a year, but was given a few more free sets. A little less than a year of waiting, the string was released by Gensis and named Black Magic.

Not sure why people are so quick to think or presume that their is hidden agendas with everything posted, as if anyone posting a positive note about any Genesis string, they must be being paid.
Hi drak I have a question for you offline could you email me at your earliest convenience at gdraskovic at gmail dot com