View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 09:38 PM   #147
alidisperanza
Hall Of Fame

Location: The fishy looking thing that sticks off the East Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by diegoeste View Post
Hi everyone, Id like to get this raquets coze the specs seems to be ok but Ive some questions and hope that all of you can help me.

1-TW said that this raquet is too powerful and w/o feel. Can someone give me their feedback?

2-This raquets seems to swing fast in stock form due to the low sw, agin can someone confirm this?

3- is a stable raquet or need some led?

thanx!
1-- I really don't see what they're talking about. I'm playing it at 48 and don't have much trouble keeping the ball in play. Imo, I think the frame is fairly low powered.

2-- 7pts head light and not quite 12oz. It's a nice combination. I have longer, slower strokes while a friend of mine has tremendous racquet head speed. I think the frame adapts either way. If the both of us hit with a prestige, the ball quality is distinctly different-- with the 95d, different but both effective.

3. I didn't think it needed any. I'm enjoying it in stock form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed Kennedy View Post
1. This racquet has plenty of feel, esp on slices.

2. The sw is somewhere between a prestige mp and a 6.1 95. Feels about 325.

3. The racquet is very stable in stock form, I can half volley my 1hbh with ease from the baseline.

If you feel a wilson 6.1 is too much of a club and a prestige mp is too low powered, this is your stick. The wierd parts of this racquet is the stock grip is thin and the butcap has no flare, so you might want to customize that if you like a little edge down there. Overall top notch stick in the 95 headsize esp if you are an aggresive player.
I think this was a great analysis-- I'd agree with most of it.

2-- you're right on the money. I posted specs of mine somewhere above.