View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 01:23 PM   #2
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,329

You need Sorbothane Heel Cups from

For shoes, look for a shoe that has a hollow in the heel. Nothing disperses shock from your heel better than "nothing".

I know the Yonex 308 is built like that. Perhaps there are also others.
scotus is offline   Reply With Quote