View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 05:04 PM   #62
schmke
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by F L O B B E R
I'm confused over your DQ... after taking a few years off I am playing once again as a 4.0s and after a slow start in which I went 2-2 I won my last 4 matches by scores of 0 & 1, 2 & 1, 0 & 0, 0 & 0... the last double bagel coming against a player with an overall winning record, INCLUDING a victory over someone that whipped me in the 1st match of the year.

I was terrified I was going to be DQ'd (not wanting to see my team get hurt), but so far I haven't heard a word. (The last match I played was nearly 2 weeks ago). Could it be that even though I had to self-rate because of my time off, my actual history (5 seasons as a confirmed 4.0) saved me? Or is the hammer still likely to fall, it just hasn't hit me yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridatennisdude View Post
The coordinator could be on vacation
The scores look like they might cause strikes, but without knowing more about the opponents it is hard to say. If any are lower rated and/or 3.5 rated and playing up at 4.0 it is entirely possible for those scores to not be a strike. Or were any opponents themselves also self rated?

Also, were these all singles wins? If any were doubles, then all parties involved come into play.
schmke is offline   Reply With Quote