View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 07:58 AM   #1222
The_Order
Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abmk View Post
what a load of cr*p..

del potro FO 2009 >>>>>>>>>>>>> djoker USO 2010 , djoker FO 2012

roddick wimbledon 2009 >>>>>>>>> djoker USO 2010 , djoker FO 2012
Lol you're right Del Po was better than Djoker 2010... until he gassed out and was physically DONE like a dinner. It was so visible that JMDP barely had anything left and Fed was playing poorly enough to allow him chances. I'd say RG 09 along with '12 are his worst RG performances since 04. He even struggled past a what 31? yr old Haas.

Delpo was not playing at a higher level than Novak this year, that's just complete crap from your part. It seems that if Nadal beats Novak, it's because he has played crap yeah? The only reason he pushed Fed to 5 sets was because Fed played well below his best too.

Keep sooking but everyone knows for a FACT now that Fed has only beat the #1 or #2 (if you're ranked #1 you cannot face #1 lol) ranked player in 4 slams in his entire career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abmk View Post
Quality of play over reputations ........
Sorry, I didn't realise one slam wonders were capable of more quality play than guys like Fed, Rafa and Novak. I suppose Rafa needs to beat a few more one slam wonders in order to prove himself yeah? Please you sound so ridiculous just stop for your sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abmk View Post
lol, how could federer beat the #1, #2 players that consistently, when he was the #1 player at his prime and the no #2 (nadal ) player was AWOL at the final stages of the HC slams ? ( he did beat nadal at wimbledon )
Oh so it's Rafa's fault that Fed couldn't beat the #2 player because the very early 20's Rafa's game wasn't up to scratch to make it to HC finals. LOL Fed is LUCKY Rafa didn't have the game back then to make it to HC finals because unfortunately for Fed, Rafa whipped his butt in HC finals even from age 18.

Fed also had 3 chances to beat Rafa while he was at his peak at RG and couldn't get the job done. In fact not really close. Yet Rafa WAS able to knock Fed off his perch while still in his prime at his best slam WIM in 08 and even got really close in 07. What's your grand explanation for Fed's failure to accomlish this?

Also, FYI Rafa made it to a HC slam final in 2009 age 22 against Fed and beat him and before you start with your "Oh Fed was past his prime" crap, he made ALL 4 SLAM FINALS in 2009. Sorry but you don't do that past your prime especially in what you yourself is calling a strong field (RG 09 and WIM 09).

Why isn't post-prime Fed making it to Rafa in the HC finals now? It seems a bit convenient that he would lose to Novak after having MP 2 years in a row, I mean you seem content to blame pre-prime Rafa for not making HC finals, but I don't see you blaming post-prime Fed for not making it. But it's ok we all know ****s such as yourself have double standards for the guy.

What makes it even more funny is you use a mid 30's Agassi as an example of an extremely tough opponent Fed had to deal with but beating an early 30's Fed doesn't count because "he's past his prime" LOL Double standards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abmk View Post
baggy and gonzo played MUCH better than soderling in FO 2010 final or berdych in wim 2010 final
See now it's quite obvious that you have a Fed poster on your bedroom cieling and dream about him all night long. Baggy was MUCH better than Sod and Berdych? For what the first 2 sets until he choked the second set? He got bagelled in the third and lost the 4th 6-2 . That means he won a total of JUST TWO GAMES after having the chance to serve for the 2nd set and choking, and you want to justify that as a tough final opponent? GTFO LOL.

Gonzo was also pretty average after the first set. It's not really much to justify that Fed had it tough, was it tougher than Rafa's RG and WIM 2010? Well who cares seriously we're comparing crap finals performances here on both sides. I've already stated on 2 occasions but since you can't read I'll say it again, RG and WIM 2010 were EASY SLAM WINS for RAFA. However, they are the ONLY 2 really easy slams he picked up, Mr. Fed otoh has picked up quite a few more. I suppose you're going to say Phillipoussis was tough too lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abmk View Post
2004 AO - federer beat hewitt, nalbandian, ferrero and safin in a row. Are you gonna cry because he didn't beat #1, roddick ? LOL !
Ferrero? lol coming off his loss to CHRIS GUCCIONE in Sydney? The guy who beat a bunch of clowns to make it to that semi?

Safin was clearly gassed out he played what about 3 5 setters before that final, 2 of which coming in the QF and SF stages.

Hewitt was coming off a poor 2003 where his ranking dropped coinsiderably and didn't recapture his form until later in the year. I sooo wish Rafa was able to get those first 2 TBs against Hewitt the round before, he could've gone on with it and faced Fed in the 4th rd. THAT would've been interesting!

So who's his tough opponent? an 8th ranked Nalbandian who played to his ranking. WOW. Much tougher than beating Novak in 2010 USO

Quote:
Originally Posted by abmk View Post
2004 USO - he beat agassi and hewitt, the best HC players at that time , roddick was eliminated in the QF by big hitting JJ
but but but Agassi was past his prime, so it doesn't count right? Lol he was 34.5 years old and still pushed Fed to 5 sets imagine what would've happened if he had to face Rafa or Novak, not a chance in hell he would've beat them.

And here we go this is amazing, Hewitt who got bagelled in 2/3 sets in the final and you talk about quality play lol you're making a complete fool of yourself and contradicting yourself so bad now LOL.

And how was Safin not the best HC player at the time, I mean he made the AO final which was the previous HC major? Oh that's right he lost in the FIRST ROUND. LOL only further highlights my previous points about how inconsistent he was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abmk View Post
2005 USO - he beat nalbandian, agassi and hewitt, the best HC players at that time, the #2 player nadal of course was eliminated by blake
Oh how nice of you to bring up that a NINETEEN YEAR OLD Nadal lost to Blake. Here's one for you, a TWENTY ONE YEAR OLD Fed lost to Ancic in the first round at Wimbledon. Did that mean Fed was forever bound to suck at WIM? Obviously not, Nadal's game was only primed for clay at that stage, sure he was still capable of good HC results but not consistent enough and certianly not experienced enough to do it over 5 sets at the time. Your arguments are so weak this is FAR TOO EASY LOL.

And here we go with the Agassi crap again, this time he's 35.5 getting better with age yeah? Oh and Nalby was a TOUGH opponent wasn't he because Fed beat him. LOL you keep telling me about quality of PLAY so tell me how you classify someone winning only 7 games in a slam QF as quality play? Please tell me this, you say Berdych and Soderling played crap (which I agree with) and use that as a basis to discount Rafa's slam wins but when Nalby plays crap you conveniently ignore that fact and insert him as a tough opponent along with a guy on the brink of retirement who struggled to get to the final even though he was given a cake walk draw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abmk View Post
2007 USO - he beat roddick, davydenko and djoker in a row, the best HC players at that time ...
Again with Davydenko LOL you must have mini posters of this guy too. Seriously and for the last time, DAVYDENKO WAS NEVER A SLAM THREAT. EVER. and NEVER WILL BE LOL. Then you use Novak as a tough opponent. LOL so he was tough in 07 final but not in 10 final. Double standards again. The 07 USO was Novak's first final and he choked on opportunities to win the first 2 sets because of this. Fed has capitalised on guys making their first final and getting nervous when in a chance to put some real SB pressure on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abmk View Post
2008 USO - he beat djoker and murray, the best HC players at that time ...
How were they the best HC players at the time? Rafa won Toronto and the Olympics leading into the USO. I think you enjoy making stuff up. Just because Murray beat him in that semi where Murray played really well and Rafa was below his best after playing so many more matches doesn't make him a better HC player at the time. Fed was lucky that Murray had the game at the time to take advantage of Rafa's fatigue and knock him out, just like he was lucky Soderling took Rafa out at 09RG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abmk View Post
Should I go on ?
Nah, enough bs from you just save yourself from further embarrassment because it is sure to come with your gibberish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abmk View Post
nadal is far far more luckier that the surfaces have been slowed down, otherwise he'd have at max have 2 slams outside of clay ...
Tennis evolves, the ATP obviously wanted something more for the fans than stupis serve fests so they slowed the surfaces to allow for more different styled players to face each other.

BTW the courts were slowed in 2001 or 2002 at WIM and Fed went out in the first round to Ancic, who coincidently played Rafa in the first round the very next year and LOST. I'd say the slower grass helped Fed's baseline game, if it was faster, there's no doubt Roddick's serve would've got him a win or two against Fed up there.
The_Order is offline   Reply With Quote