View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 08:48 AM   #1234
The_Order
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by abmk View Post
Jeez, learn to read. I was talking about delpo @ FO 2009 and not at this year ......
So was I, I said Delpo was not playing better than Novak this year. I meant 2009 Delpo was not playing better than Novak 2012. Sorry I forgot to put a number after Delpo's name.

Quote:
Novak's form was wildly fluctuating this year. He was down 2 sets to love vs seppi and down 4 MPs to tsonga ..... he played well vs an error-prone federer in the semis and in that 8 game stretch in the finals that;s it ....Apart from that in the finals , his BH sucked outright , wasn't able to get a good first serve in when required .....
Those matches against Seppi and Tsonga allowed Novak to get into form for his semi vs Fed. They played him into form. And AGAIN with the Fed was error prone. LOL he ALWAYS SEEMS to be error prone when losing to Novak I wonder why this is the case... hmmm I mentioned it in a previous post Novak FORCES HIM into error. Fed is not STUPID he knows that he needs to hit as close to the lines as possible or with as much pace as he can to win rallies against him. It's not like against Del Potro or Roddick or Hewitt where he can play a bit safer and still win the rallies.

Quote:
RG 08 and RG 12 were easily worse than RG 2009 as far as federer's form is concerned ...
Yeah 08 was another bad RG for Fed but not easily worse than 09 and neither was 12 easily worse. They probably could be considered worse but not easily, Fed struggled to find consistent form throughout the whole 09 RG until he played a choker in the final.

Quote:
I already debunked this cr*p ....Plus even though he didn't win it, fed also beat novak in FO 2011 ...
No you did not debunk anything! Tell me WHY FED has FAILED to win more than 4 majors whilst having to beat the #1 or #2 ranked player? He sure as hell has played against them and LOST to them plenty of times.
The_Order is offline   Reply With Quote