View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 09:10 AM   #8
Boricua
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TW Staff View Post
lvuong,

Yeah, I am glad you enjoy the Yonex VCORE 100 S too! While the swing weight is quite low that is generally how I like it to be. Personally, I have had zero problems facing players that hit hard flat balls or heavier balls. I really enjoy this racquet up at net and love it for doubles. I have never had problems with stability.

To answer your questions, no I do not modify my frame in any way. I keep it in stock form and have thoroughly enjoyed it (haven't found a racquet I liked as much in the last 6 months of playtesting).

I have not tried a multi in the racquet yet. One of the main reasons is that I like the control I receive from the poly or hybrid combo as I find this racquet can be powerful at times. As I am still experimenting with string, I will definitely try it out. So far, I have kept my tension around mid and haven't really played with it.

Here is the link to another thread where I was talking about my string preference:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=426822

Brittany, TW
"You said: "While the swing weight is quite low that is generally how I like it to be."

Why is this? You get more maneuverability and better access to faster swing speed with low swingweight? Or is there another reason?

Thanks.
Boricua is offline   Reply With Quote