View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 07:37 AM   #30
Limpinhitter
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokinla View Post
Yes I know the criteria, which are a part of a thread in the "Former Pro Player Talk" forum. You do realize this is the "Former Pro Player Talk" forum, where, surprise, "former pros" are discussed, if they aren't "former pros", then they should be discussed in the "General Pro Player Discussion" forum. I know people here can't discuss Fed enough, and that's fine, head on over to the other forum and discuss away, and probably in the next few years, he'll become a "former pro", and then we can have endless threads of him here too.
Yes, I also realize that the criteria for this poll include both former and current pros. If the OP had intended that only former pros should be considered, he would have said so, as is the custom here in the former pro section. If you want to discuss former pros exclusively, then I suggest that you start your own thread rather than trying to arbitrarily impose your personal criteria on someone else's thread.

PS: In the mean time, my vote remains for Federer, who, despite the protestations of those who don't know better, is not an all court player.

Last edited by Limpinhitter : 06-22-2012 at 07:41 AM.
Limpinhitter is offline   Reply With Quote