View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 08:43 AM   #3
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,361

Originally Posted by gramdacious View Post
seems like a TON of work. What type of dimples did you have in mind and where would you get them?
This he means the actual shoe goo droplets would be the dimples.

like icing a cake.

If your that cheap why not buy some of those traction socks with the rubber/dimpled bottoms and just pull them over your shoes?
Alchemy-Z is offline   Reply With Quote