View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 02:19 PM   #1
ProPlayer
Rookie

Talking Any Photoshoppers in the house?

Hey guys if any of you are great with PS, maybe you can give me a hand, and have a little fun.

So im want to wear some of the agassi Denim....
but theres no way id wear it like he did. plus that stuff is going for insane money on fleabay.
SO I want to find some similar shorts if not the actual ones, and Id get them a couple sizes larger so theyd be baggy, and Ill have a seamstress I know work with me.
My idea is to make them much longer to about the top of the knees (ill find some extra material), and try to figure out a way to "accent" them with the neons.

I figured if I actually did get an original pair, Id cut out the spandex and simple use the spanex to attach to the bottom of the denim (and keep it baggy) I really like the stuff rafa was wearing about 5years ago.

but you get the idea.
I know I could just use some "hot lava" for the stiching the seamstress would do but I'd like a touch more, Like a modern interpretation.

So if any of you PS experts might play around with some ideas, that would be awsome!

thanks guys!