Originally Posted by jmnk
yap, now i know.
1. pros sticks - check.
2. full bed poly at high 60 pounds - check
3. lead on top, and silicone in the handle - check
4. swingweight adjusted for wearing the sweatband - check
5. brand matching of shoes and shirt - check
6. brand matching rackets and a bag - check
7. latest babolat dampeners for hotter days, and sampras-like dampeners (but pre-2009 only) for colder days - check and check.
8. stringing using L-TEC/JET Method – check
still have not seen my play level approaching pros.
But now I know - I WAS MISSING SILICONE SPRAY ON THE STRINGS!!!
Love it you made my day
"HarTru easy on your joints but hard on patience..." -badcall