View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 07:53 PM   #5
diredesire
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to diredesire

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodNovak View Post
Is cc0509 a mod? Why can he just delete my posts without noticing me of the reasons? I see nothing wrong with my posts, especially not compared with his. It's a total injustice, because when he does not know how to respond, he can just delete my stuff. It takes effort to reply to a troll like him. I can't stand the bullying here going around.

We are not Fed fans, but that does not make us 2nd-class citizens. You guys really should tell us what to do to avoid such situation. Please do something.
It's obvious from your sig that you haven't read the rules.
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8

If you see nothing wrong with your posts, you might want to review the policies section if you want a long, and prosperous posting "career" here at TW. If you have problems with what (s)he posts, feel free to report them (listed in the FAQ in the same sub-forum). It looks like you're a new poster, but ignorance of the policies isn't an excuse

While it's said that we TW mods/admins are strongly fed biased (which I find pretty silly), that isn't the case. It seems that fans like to polarize anything possible when it comes to their favorite players.

Edit: Like I said above, feel 100% free to e-mail me if you have a problem or question/concern with any of the above.

Mod Qs/Concerns/etc? E-mail me! (please make return/profile e-mail is valid!)
diredesire is online now   Reply With Quote