View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 10:43 PM   #9511
JGads
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murray_fan1 View Post
Ok Hit with the IGRP for the first time and couldn't help but think....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74J_R9Bifj8

Seriously though, it is a major upgrade from the previous version. Racquet feels so sublime and plush. Unlike the previous version the swing weight seems very manageable and does not have that clunky feel to it. The flex will be a bit of an adjustment for some but to feels just right to me, reminiscent of the PB 10 Mid in this regard. Power is easily on tap and I think this stick will reward players who tend to have more of a topspin ( w/wiper) forehand and play with a 2HBH (Yonex level-effortless execution). Comfort is what you would expect from a stick with this type of flex and matches well with a crisp full poly string bed but I suspect it would also hybrid well.

All in all this stick has left a pretty good impression and has been placed in the # 1 spot in my bag until further notice. More to come
Uhmmm, yeah..

So I played an away league match tonight at a club where they offered free same-day demos. Trouble. One of them was the Rad Pro. Because I'm a madman, you know what I walked out onto the court with. Proceeded to whip through a 6-0, 6-3 victory. Stellar frame. Feels very much like the pro stocks I have, with a flex that just massages the ball and throws it where you wish, poppy but not too much pop. Feel was soft, incredibly pockety, but demo was strung with cheap wilson synthetic gut. Returned the frame and the pro shop notifies me they're having a sale, plus free alu power stringjob...

Tomorrow it's in the bag, beside the Mac frame and the 7G. I couldn't ignore the bagel. And so it goes...