The machine didn't fail, Bruce canned it when he learned that someone could turn it into a neutron bomb. Failure was the excuse he fed everyone else.
Overall I thought it was a good film, but not a great film like the last one was. My major beefs:
- Catwoman was not a very well developed character. They never explained why she kept flipping her magical shades up and down (though they were clearly meant to resemble cat ears).
- Bane went out like a chump, very anticlimactic. I think this was the most disappointing part for me.
- Tate/Talia's death scene. Cotillard can act better than that, I'm not sure why they let that particular take make it into the final cut. Now that I think about it, the whole final chase seemed kind of silly.
- Oldman's voice seemed to creep back and forth between Gordon and something out of a Harry Potter film.
- The passage of time from the beginning of the siege until the last few hours is poorly represented. They could have done a better job of making it feel like 5 months had passed.
'Twas only lust, not love you hath perceived,
while racquet's thrust your service box received.
Last edited by diredesire : 07-21-2012 at 07:54 PM.
Reason: removed a word.