View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 04:50 PM   #5
Leelord337
Hall Of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Leelord337 Send a message via MSN to Leelord337 Send a message via Yahoo to Leelord337 Send a message via Skype™ to Leelord337

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
Ordered something that was shipped FedEx Ground. It was 'delivered' yesterday (Saturday) and left at the front door; according to the shipping number.

When I got home today (Sunday) from being out of town no package was at the front door...just a little sticky note from FedEx saying it was delivered but it didn't have anything filled out ("recipients name, date, etc.) or checked on the sticky note (ie: "delivered on: porch, door, neighbor", etc).

Normally FedEx requires a signature but the company sent the package where a signature wasn't required.

Is the company who sent the item responsible for the item? Ie: will they have to send a replacement free of charge or refund my money?

Thanks for any help.

TripleB
you need to find out if the shipper declared any sort of value, usually its free insurance up to 500 dollars when you print labels online...but thats with Signature confirmation which is $2.15. i'm pretty sure there was no insurance because its an automatic signature confirmation for delivery...sorry, you should call fedex!