View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 03:54 AM   #11
TripleB
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Coast Ace View Post
Did you intentionally pick a shipping cost that didn't require a sig?

I'd (being polite!) call the company you purchased from - remind them you called to arrange for delivery on a day you would be home but their employee gave you bad information and the package was delivered when you were not home - make sure they understand you NEVER had physical possession of the article.
There was only 1 shipping option available. When I first realized that the package was going to be delivered I sent an email to the company and told them that I was going to be out of town when it was delivered (explained to them that I emailed them and asked them when I should order it and they told me Wednesday). I never heard anything from them.

Yesterday I emailed them explaining that I never received the package and I was out of town when it was delivered (and explained again I asked them when I should order it). I had a response within 30 minutes

Strange they couldn't respond at all when I was telling them it was going to be delivered when I wasn't home but when they find out I never got it they are going to respond within 30 minutes. In the email they stated that they explained to me that shipping times may very and they couldn't guarantee when it would get to me. Like now it's my fault for listening to what they told me to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearsome Forehand View Post
If Fed Ex delivers, they do not leave a sticky note.
Yea, that's what I didn't understand. Why leave a sticky note if you left the package at my front door. Wouldn't I see the package sitting there?

I could understand if you left the package somewhere else - neighbor, back door, side door, back porch, etc. - but the sticky note didn't have anything checked.

TripleB