View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 01:05 PM   #44712
JRstriker12
Hall Of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to JRstriker12

Quote:
Originally Posted by datsveryinterestin View Post
hello macerz,

i finally entered the 2000s by buying a 60" plasma tv.
it seems 1 of the component inputs is farked. only shows B&W not color.
guess i can either call LG or return it.
dunno if i will use component input anyway though. my hdmi cords will be here saturday.
can't decide if i should buy antenna or deal w/ Directv. trying to figure out how to get both AAA and Costco discount is giving me a headache.

also i was stoked to play BF3 last night and was hoping i would be blasting people up. instead i was horrible. the giant tv has thrown my aim way off and now i can't shoot anybody. dunno why my aim is so off. should be so much easier but i suck now.

anyway, let me know if u guys have suggestions on wut to do with 1) component input 2) directv and 3) why i now sux at bf3

thanks you. bb
1. Don't know why you would want to use a component input on an HDTV, but if that input is dead out of the box, can't be good news for the rest of the components.

3. It might take you a while to adjust. I currently play on a 55" HDTV, never really had any problem, but you do have to sit far enough back so the whole screen is in your view at the same time.