View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 08:35 AM   #125
leroy_sunset
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnythan View Post
I might be ignorant, but at least I am unwilling to cheat. You are more than happy to cheat all match long as long as your partner does first.

In fact, I'm starting to think you actually hope your partner cheats because it gives you free license to cheat yourself because it's "standing behind your cheating partner."
Your hostility level is a little out of place, bro. Go hit up the AR-15 forums or something.

Sometimes partners make bad calls. I tend to overrule, but this isn't always an option. Teflon is saying that in the middle of a league match, during important points that can make or break the set, some people are swayed in line calls by their own self-interest. Rather than argue with your partner, pi*ss them off, tank the match, and alienate your team, just stay silent and hit the next one into the net.

Are you seriously saying that you've never made an out call, then internally questioned yourself, but didn't overrule your previous call? Not once? I'd say the flaming is uncalled for. People make mistakes. Partners make mistakes. Sometimes you gotta roll with it.
leroy_sunset is offline   Reply With Quote