View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 09:41 AM   #1
Ten_nuts
Rookie

Lightbulb FS: Head PT 630, PT 630 Lite, IG Prestige MP, IG Rad MP & a Bag.

I have FS here are a few Head Famous racquets:

1 Head Pro Tour 630 Made in Austria in 9+/10 condition with very little signs of use. Grip size is 4 3/8. I didn't like the CAP grommets, so i replaced it with the Head Microgel Radical MP grommets. It was strung with Luxilon ALU Power Rough 125. The racquet looks so beautiful and ready for playing. Only 170 shipped.

1 Head Pro Tour Lite 630 (Green & Black paint jobs) Made in Austria in 9+/10 condition with very little signs of use. Grip size is 4 5/8. This racquet has the original grommets on it. Everything is original. It was strung with synthetic gut and i think the string needs to be replaced soon. Only 155 shipped for this extremely rare racquet.

1 Head Utek IG Prestige MP in 9+cond. 4 3/8 and unstrung, but i will include 1 set of Head Sonic Pro for the buyer. 125 shipped.

1 Head Utek IG Radical MP in 9+cond, 4 1/4 and strung with quality Poly string. 125 shipped.

1 Head Prestige Series Combi Bag that can hold 6 racquets in 9+cond. 55 shipped.

All shippings are for USA only. If you are outside USA and you want to purchase, please contact chantran1999@yahoo.com. Thanks for reading.
Ten_nuts is offline   Reply With Quote