-Full

Tension used for playtest:
-40lbs

Regular string set up
-Tecnifibre E-matrix 50lbs

Racquet brand and model used for test
-Babolat Pure Drive Roddick 2012

Power of test string
-Power was average for a poly nothing special. I can't say much more about that. 5/10

Feel
-I could tell exactly where the ball was on the string bed and I could place the ball where ever I wanted with controlled topspin. 7/10

Spin
-I found that this string did not really assist spin production that much. However, for a non-textured mono-filament, I would say it was average. 5/10

Comfort
-Absolutely none. It felt like I was hitting with plywood. One of the most uncomfortable mono-filaments I have ever used. 1/10

Durability
-Fine, I don't break polyesters. 10/10

Tension maintenance (how long before it became too loose or unplayable)
-Too early to comment but I suspect it will last about a total of 4 - 5 hours. Average for a polyester. 5/10

Control (predictable trajectory? performance on different strokes and swing speeds?)
-Excellent. I could place the ball where I wanted to easily with nice topspin on it. 8/10

Compare to the string you use most often
-Compared to the multi-filaments I normally use, Tecnifibre Multifeel and E-Matrix, It was terrible. The control was better but not enough to warrant all of the other issues it presented such as lack of additional pop and total lack of comfort. Compared to other polyesters, it performed similarly to Wilson Spin Cycle except this string was significantly less comfortable.

Tension recommendations (after hitting it, would you recommend a different tension? Why?)
-I thought 40lbs would reduce the inherent stiffness of this polyester like how it does when I use other polyesters but I just could not tolerate how this string felt. I would recommend to string it lower than 50lbs IF you like stiff polyesters. If you don't I wouldn't recommend this string at all.

Summary: List 1 or 2 primary likes and dislikes.
-The control was very good and the color looks nice in some frames. However, the stiffness that I felt was too big of a matter for me to consider using this. I mainly use multi-filaments and natural gut but I do like to test soft polyesters and use them occasionally. I just cannot find myself recommending this to anyone. Luxilon's ALU Power Rough provides all of the same characteristics but with more spin. Unless you like to use a polyester and hit fairly flat I can't find a reason this string would benefit you over other Luxilon strings.

OVERALL: 4.1/10