mrmo1115
Hall Of Fame

Send a message via AIM to mrmo1115 Send a message via Yahoo to mrmo1115

Full set or hybrid: Full Set
Tension used for playtest: 55
Regular string set up: PHT/VS Touch 55/57
Racquet brand and model used for test: Babolat PSTGT
Power of test string: For myself, I had enough power with the string
Feel: Could be better since I am used to the Gut in the hybrid.
Spin: Decent spin, nothing extraordinary.. but I'm okay with it because I hit flat
Comfort: Very comfortable on my arm
Durability: TBD but I am not a string breaker
Tension maintenance (how long before it became too loose or unplayable): Too early to say but from what people have been saying here... looks like it'll be fantastic
Control (predictable trajectory? performance on different strokes and swing speeds?): Great control.. got good directional control.
Compare to the string you use most often: I actually love the full bed. I haven't gotten to try out the hybrid extensively but from hitting a few balls with it, I actually prefer the full bed of 4G compared to the hybrid of 4G and VS Touch.
Tension recommendations (after hitting it, would you recommend a different tension? Why?): Liked it how I strung it.. 55 pounds
Summary: List 1 or 2 primary likes and dislikes. Liked the control..Dead feeling string just like the PHT but a bit more forgiving. Great string for me. Dislike.. so far .. none!

I'll post another review for the hybrid and continue to update this full bed review if needed. Looks like I might be switching!
mrmo1115 is offline   Reply With Quote