View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 08:34 PM   #259
TomT
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTRPolice View Post
If you think that im going to go out to specifically make a video to prove all of you wrong, you really think too much of yourselves and how much I value your opinions. I'm having way too much fun here to be worried about what you guys think.
Well, it does seem that you're spending a lot of time posting in this thread defending your assertions regarding your serve without providing any actual evidence of your serve. Why not just post some videos of your serve?

Quote:
I also like the increased number of "dislikes" on my videos ever since I first posted them here. Lotta haters and disbelievers on this forum.
I didn't do either a dislike or a like regarding any of your videos. I would like to see some full videos of your serve. Either from behind or from the opposite side.

Quote:
And to the person who said "lols, even if you played a 5.0, he wouldnt use his real serve on you!" he did and that was the first time ive ever been served at like that.
Not in the 3.0 vs 5.0 point play video. He was serving at much lower than his capability ... supposedly. In fact, I'll go out on a limb here and say that I don't even like that guy's serving motion. There was one serve where he seemed to rip it, but the rest were half ***. Not at all impressive or even difficult for somebody even at my level to return. Play, and video record, you playing that guy in match conditions, where you're both putting out full effort. Post some videos of you serving. I love videos. Of anybody and everybody.