View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 04:43 AM   #21
TomT
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netbudda View Post
LOL, that was a bad joke from many years ago...didn't even remember the episode until you posted the url.
Ok, I just noticed that you've been a member of this forum for a long time. Well, never mind about that link then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netbudda View Post
I'll keep you posted about my plans for Saturday, I'm waiting to hear from another guy I met here in Boca, if it doesnt happen maybe we can get together and work out a sweat.
If so, I don't think you'll be disappointed. I might be old but I hit pretty good. I'll give you a good workout. Also, I'm expecting a new racquet from TW in the next few days. And with the US Open coming up, very exciting. Well, anyway, if you happen to be in Fort Lauderdale give me a call at 954-854-2196.

If my hitting doesn't do it for you then rest assured that I can put you in touch with some guys who are better than me and would probably travel to Boca to hit with you.

But here's something to consider. When I hit with guys who are obviously better than me (competitively), then I'm willing (and able) to do stuff that will help your game. Because it also helps me to improve. I have, in my old age, had to learn to put aside ego, whatever that means. But I suppose you have some idea what I'm trying to communicate.